Create a SAFFA Ladies Lunch in your area.
Let's make the SAFFA Ladies Lunch a SAFFA household name around the UK.
It's a lekker thing to get together and do girly stuff once in a while and us SAFFA girls love a lekker kuier. So why not spread the love of what we started in your local town/city – its's as easy as 1,2,3.
Thank you for creating a "SAFFA Ladies Lunch – Your Town" event, it is great fun to have all the SAFFA ladies in one plek to kuier and chat and eat lekker food. I do hope you enjoy it very much. Pls do put pics up on Facebook of your SAFFA Ladies Lunch date so we can promote it all over the UK and get more people going to these events.
- First thing to do is find a lekker café, restaurant or pub – I like to do it in a SA type restaurant like Nando, Spur or a coffee shop owned by a South African.
- Then create the event on Facebook (follow steps below), once that is done all you have to do is enjoy the day.
- Spread the word via social media and SAFFAevents and your local SA groups, I am happy to help with advertising/promoting, just pm me pls.
- Enjoy the day and …… share you pics and tag everyone so other ladies can get the footloose feeling to attend the next one and most importantly…….
- Repeat as often as you like.
Enjoy the lunch and please give us feedback on how it was.
Groups to join to advertise your events:
Here are some advice on how to creating an event on Facebook and other tips/formats you can follow.
To create a private or public event:
- Click Events in the left menu of your News Feed.
- Click Create in the top right.
- Click Create Public Event to choose between a private or public event (in order for people to see the event it is best to make it Public).
- Fill in the event name, details, location and time.
- Put picture on the cover page. (pls use the SAFFA Ladies Lunch Pic, pls PM Adele Walker for the picture).
- Click Create.
- Post the link to the event to your local SAFFA group, send Adele the link, she can put it up on the SAFFA Events website, Page and Facebook Groups, it will also be published on Twitter and Linkedin.
Note: You're not able to change the privacy settings once you've created the event, so ensure the setting are done correctly.